Worship leaders are chosen by their class each half term. They then work with Mrs. Green in a weekly club, called ‘Newsround’. Each week they focus on an issue which helps them to to be aware of and develop courageous advocacy against injustice.
The worship leaders then share this information with their classes, and work with the weekly prayer leaders to develop the skill of spontaneous prayer.
- Picture News 10th FebruaryToday we looked at whether sportswear should be banned if it gives an unfair advantage. We thought it should be … Read more
- Picture News 3rd FebruaryThis week, we debated who should decide what's best for our health – us or the government. We decided that … Read more
- Picture News 27th JanuaryShould we celebrate the things which divide us? We decided that we should listen to others, but we don't need … Read more
- Picture News 20th JanuaryCan you ever trust what you see online? We decided that no you can't, you have to check your information … Read more
- Picture News 6th-12th JanuaryWould Jesus agree or disagree with young children being allowed to make money from creating and sharing videos? We decided … Read more